Appointment Scheduling Software for Schools
Within any school or school district there is a great need for managing the scheduling of appointments and reservations for a wide array of people, places and things. The most common school appointment applications include:
- Scheduling appointments for various teachers (such as parent/teacher conferences)
- Scheduling reservations for labs, computer labs and testing centers
- Scheduling reservations for meeting rooms and other location facilities (such as athletic fields)
- Scheduling reservations for various types of equipment (such as multi-media equipment, projectors etc.)
Appointment-Plus on-line scheduling software allows schools to automate and streamline all of these issues and many more. In fact, because Appointment-Plus allows teachers, staff and schools to customize their schedules to suit their specific needs the scheduling possibilities are virtually limitless.
Appointment-Plus is simple to set-up and simple to use. Appointment-Plus allows your faculty, staff, parents, students, and third parties to be scheduled or to schedule themselves for a variety of meetings, events, facilities, and equipment as needed. The system is flexible enough to allow you to take multiple bookings on multiple days. You can even manage multiple locations with this advanced academic scheduling software.
Because it works through the Internet, you don't have to worry about the expensive and troublesome issue of trying to network all of your computers with Appointment-Plus. Departments or units can be combined into one overall scheduling page or the schedules can be kept separately. Everyone who needs to schedule something to do with your school will be able to do so.
Another important feature of the system is that it comes with built-in user access types. This means that you can control what your students, parents, faculty and staff access when they log into the site. Examples of user access types are:
- Limiting a parents/student to only see the appointments for a given instructor or advisor
- Allowing a front desk or answering service to schedule appointments, but have limited access to other parts of the system
- Allowing view-only access while restricting the ability to cancel or change appointments
- Daily appointment reports
- Automatic e-mail appointment reminders that you can customize
- Outlook export
- Sales tracking
- Recurring staff appointment scheduling
Free Industry Whitepaper
Reduce No-Shows and Hang Ups