Grow and Manage Your Chiropractic Office With Scheduling Software
With over 100,000 chiropractic appointments booked monthly, our clients schedule routine and new patient office visits including x-rays, spinal and postural screenings, corrective exercises, computerized testing, therapeutic laser, and massages.
For around $1 per day, chiropractors estimate saving up to 60% in staff costs, reduce patient no shows up to 50%, and save up to 40 hours per week managing appointments.
Appointment-Plus can help you:
- Keep track of patient and staff information with our detailed reporting.
- Reduce patient no shows by up to 50% with automated email and text reminders.
- Easily assign patients and staff to rooms designated for specific treatments.
- Manage your patients and staff with our advanced mobile apps.
- Let your patients book sessions right from your website with Book Now Buttons.
- Read more about Chiropractic Scheduling Software benefits
Who Uses Appointment-Plus
Over 1,000 chiropractors trust Appointment-Plus software including Minnesota Pain & Wellness Center, Peak Chiropractic Neurology, Latimer Chiropractic Office, Belle Hall Chiropractic, Bay Chiropractic and Rehabilitation, Active Spinal & Sports Care, and many more.
Learn how Latimer Chiropractic Office easily schedules over 30 appointments per day using Appointment-Plus.
Peak Wellbeing Chiropractic and Complementary Health Centre in Belper, England, helps people who are in pain, stressed or unwell to enjoy their lives again. They treat the cause, not the symptoms of disease, with a drug-free approach to help patients reduce pain, restore health and feel fantastic.
"Practitioners can book their own appointments with no risk of double booking, and I know that whatever happens at the clinic, I have a back up of customers' contact details on the appointment-plus system. I don't know what I'd do without it."
Schedule a free tour with
a business software consultant:
Free Industry Whitepaper
Reduce No-Shows and Hang Ups