The Power of Online Scheduling Software
Appointment-Plus has been the industry-leading online scheduling software since 2001. Our clients range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Thousands of organizations rely on us daily for their scheduling needs. Sign up today for a free trial of our online scheduling software and receive free setup and training from one of our dedicated business software consultants. Once you purchase our schedule software, our Accurate Answers support team is available to assist you with how to best use Appointment-Plus.
Online scheduling software, also commonly known as online reservation software, has quickly become a “must-have” for any service-based business or organization looking for a better and more efficient way to schedule its customer, client, patient and student appointments and reservations. Booking service appointments and reservations over the phone and manually managing them in a paper schedule book, calendar or spreadsheet can be a tedious and time-consuming process. Why continue doing things the old-fashioned way when you can tap into the power of online scheduling?
Thousands of businesses and organizations have already discovered the advantage gained by using the Appointment-Plus online reservation system. The feature-rich functionality of the online scheduling software gives them the tools to completely automate the appointment-booking process from start to finish, allowing them and their staff to operate more efficiently, effectively and profitably. Here's how the online reservation software helps them achieve this:
- Online self-scheduling, which allows individuals to schedule their own appointments and reservations online and when it's most convenient for them. Not only does this popular feature of the online scheduling software system keep a business open 24 hours a day, it also frees up a significant amount of staff time and resources that otherwise would have been spent answering the phone, returning voice messages, and replying to e-mails.
- Automated e-mail and text message reminders. Missed appointments and reservations mean lost revenue, but businesses and organizations that use Appointment-Plus online scheduling software can now reduce their “no-show” rate by over 50 percent with automated e-mail and text message reminders sent by the reservation software prior to a scheduled time.
- Robust record-keeping and reporting capabilities. Many owners and operators need the ability to efficiently manage and extract appointment and contact information. Our online scheduling software allows you quickly pull data and create robust reports right from the online reservation system, instead of having to maintain and manage separate data files, folders and spreadsheets.
- Online customer payment-processing. Let your customers, clients, patients and students pay for their service when they book, right through the online reservation system. Those that pay before booking their appointment or reservation are less likely to miss their scheduled time, further decreasing your no-show rate.
Cloud Computing and Online Scheduling: A Perfect Pair
Online scheduling is possible thanks to Web-based technology known as cloud computing. Instead of purchasing or downloading software and installing it on an individual desktop computer or network, cloud applications such as online reservation software allow business and organization owners, operators and staff to access the software online in the same manner as e-mail, online banking or social media sites such as Facebook or Twitter. They simply navigate to the online reservation system just as they would any Web site. The software and data is housed securely and safely online.
Online scheduling software provides many benefits over more traditional software. They include:
- Accessibility. Owners, operators and staff can access the online reservation software from any Internet connection, including laptops, smartphones and other Web-connected devices. This enables them to access their appointments and reservation schedules when outside the home or office, as the scheduling software is not confined to a single computer or network.
- Affordability. Because it's cloud-based, an online reservation system does not require the business or organization to purchase expansive software or hardware. No long-term commitments or contracts are necessary, nor is in-house or contract IT support.
- Customer Support. A reputable online scheduling software system like Appointment-Plus provides its users with round-the-clock customer support via phone, e-mail and chat.
- Automatic upgrades and updates. All upgrades and updates are conducted automatically, without any action from the business or organization. These are reflected instantly the next time the user accesses the online reservation system.